You can make deposits and withdrawals from your trading accounts via Mobile Money—a payment method that allows you to transfer funds using your registered phone number in Uganda and Ghana.
As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing and withdrawing using your local currency means you don’t need to worry about currency conversion. Additionally, there is no commission when funding your Exness account via Mobile Money, and withdrawals are free of charge too.
Here’s what you need to know about using Mobile Money:
|Minimum deposit and withdrawal||$1|
|Maximum deposit and withdrawal||$130 per transaction|
|Deposit processing time||Instant|
|Withdrawal processing time||Within 1 hour|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free of charge|
Deposit via Mobile Money
Here’s how to fund your trading account via Mobile Money in 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Mobile Money.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Next.
- You’ll be redirected to the page where you’ll need to enter your mobile phone number with Ugandan country code 256. Make sure you enter your phone number correctly, and then confirm the payment.
- You’ll be redirected to the page where you’ll need to choose your mobile services provider and follow the instructions provided. When entering your mobile phone number, make sure you add 233 as Ghanaian country code. Double-check whether you entered your phone number correctly, and then confirm the payment.
It’s that simple! You’ll receive the funds in your trading account within a couple of minutes.
Withdraw via Mobile Money
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Click Mobile Money in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency, and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the next page you’ll need to select your mobile services provider and input your mobile number specifying your country code (256 for Uganda and 233 for Ghana). Make sure to put the same phone number you used for depositing, otherwise the transfer won’t go through. Click Submit.
Your withdrawal should be credited to your mobile phone within a few minutes.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Support Team.