Do you want to download MetaTrader 5 platform on all your Android devices? We’ll show you how in just a few steps:
To download and install MT5:
- Open Google Play on your chosen Android device.
- In the search bar, type MT5 or MetaTrader 5 and click 🔍.
- Select the MetaTrader 5 App (by MetaQuotes).
- Tap Install to start installation.
- After installation, click Open to launch the app.
You are now ready to connect your existing Exness trading accounts to MT5:
- Tap ☰ in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Manage Accounts followed by the ➕ sign.
- In the search field, type Exness and click on our name.
- Now enter your details and click Login. Make sure you choose the correct server - Real/ Trial.
Click Quotes to see real-time prices for our tradable currency pairs.
You can view up to 2 charts at the same time. To change time frame, apply objects and indicators, and change other settings, click on the chart. Easy!
Click the Trade tab to:
- See your balance, equity and free margin.
- Place trades on your favourite tradable assets.
- Place pending orders (6 types)
- Set Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels
- View your order and transaction history.
- Review filled and cancelled orders.
- Filter results by profit, open/ close time, order and symbol and time period.
Get the latest news directly on the app.
MT5 for Android has a pretty cool feature. You can actually chat with other members of the MQL5 community directly from the App.
You can find some extra features on the ☰ menu too, including:
Make sure to check your mail. You’ll receive important info like credentials for your account and much more.
Click Messages or Chat on the bottom menu to chat with other members of the MQL5 community.
Take a look at the Settings feature to customise your MT5 mobile platform.
If you ever need to check the MT5 logs, you’ll find them here.
Click on Quotes to bring up the list of assets. You can add assets to the list by clicking + or remove assets by clicking the pencil and then bin.
To open an order:
- Go to Quotes.
- Tap the symbol you want to trade and then tap New order.
- Set your order parameters (i.e. Stop Loss, Take profit, Deviation, etc.)
- Tap Buy or Sell.
- To set a pending order, tap Instant Execution or Market Execution ( based on your account type and trading instrument).
- Choose one of the pending orders and set your order parameters (i.e. Price, Stop Loss, Take profit, etc.).
- Tap Place.
You will then receive a notification that the order has been opened successfully.
To close or modify an order:
- Go to Trade.
- Tap an order to see its details (Price, S/L, T/P, order ID, etc.).
- Press and hold the order, then tap either Modify order or Close order.
- If you want to close the order, tap Close order.
- You will receive a notification that the order has been closed.
How to add/ remove/ reorder symbols
It’s really simple to add symbols to the Quotes tab:
- Click on Quotes.
- Click on the +, which opens a list of all the symbols/ instruments, not currently in your Quotes window.
- You can search for or tap on the symbols you want to add. They will then be automatically added to the list.
- Want to remove symbols from the list? Click the pencil and then the bin. You can then select all the instruments using the two tick icon, or select individual symbols to remove. You can also reorder the symbols here by dragging and dropping them.