If you still haven’t received an SMS with a verification code, here are a few things you can do:
- Make sure that the phone number you entered is in the correct international format - it should begin with + and the country code. A quick Internet search will help you find any country code you need.
- Wait a few minutes, and if the message doesn't arrive within 5 minutes, try again by clicking Receive a new code. You can repeat this request 2-3 times.
- Turn your phone off and on again, and click Receive a new code.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookie files and try again. You can also try using a different browser.
- Put your SIM card in a different phone and request another code.
If none of the above suggestions solve the problem, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.