When you were trying to open an account, did you see any of the following error messages?
- Invalid phone number
- This email address is already registered
- Please enter a valid email address
- Invalid password
Make sure that you’ve entered the country and region calling codes, followed by your phone number.
For example, to open an account using a South African phone number, you should first enter the country calling code, +27, followed by your phone number, without any spaces.
Receiving this message means that you have previously registered an account with us using this email address. Click here to login to your Personal Area with this email address.
Use the following credentials to login to your Personal Area:
- Login: The email address you provided during the registration of your Personal Area.
- Password: The password you set for your Personal Area during registration. You can change this password in your Personal Area's Settings.
Forgotten your password? Click here.
Make sure the email address you enter is complete and does not have any spacing or extra symbols.
When creating a password during registration, make sure that your password:
- Consists of at least 8 symbols
- Has both letters (a,b,c,d, etc.) and numbers (0,1,2,3, etc.)
- Does not have any special symbols (%, &, ?, #, etc.)