At Exness, we believe requesting deposits and withdrawals should be quick, convenient and easy. That's why we give you plenty of payment systems to choose from. Plus, you have the flexibility of depositing and withdrawing funds at any time of any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what you need to know about deposits and withdrawals at Exness:
- How to deposit funds
- Deposit fees
- Deposit processing time
- How to withdraw funds
- Withdrawal fees
- Withdrawal processing time
Funding your Exness account is quick and easy. Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- Make sure your account is verified, meaning that we have reviewed and accepted the Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence documents you uploaded.
- Your first deposit amount should meet or exceed the minimum deposit requirements for your account type. For example, if you've opened a Classic account, make sure your initial deposit amount is more than USD 2,000.
- Double-check minimum deposit requirements for using a specific payment system.
- Finally, whichever payment method you are using, please double-check that you haven’t made any mistakes when you entered your account number.
Generally, there are no fees for depositing funds on Exness’ side, however for some payment methods there is a minimum amount that you need to deposit to avoid paying deposit fees.
Processing times can vary based on the payment method you used to deposit funds. We want you to have all the information you need to make informed decisions, so if you’d like to check the processing time of each payment method, visit your Personal Area. In the Deposit section, switch to Table view.
For most payment systems Exness offers, deposit processing time is instant, meaning that once you confirmed your deposit request, the funds will be transferred to your trading account in seconds.
If the instant or stated deposit time has been exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team.
All our clients have round-the-clock access to their funds and can make withdrawals any day, any time, even when an account has opened trades.
There are a couple of general rules for withdrawing funds from your trading account that you need to be aware of:
- The amount you can withdraw at any specific point in time is equal to your account’s free margin that’s shown in your Personal Area.
- You can only withdraw funds via the same payment method you used deposit funds. If you used a number of payment methods to deposit funds into your account, withdrawals will be distributed proportionately across the payment systems, according to your total deposits' percentage distribution. Here’s an example:
You’ve deposited USD 700 into your account using Perfect Money and 300 USD using WebMoney. As such, you'll only be allowed to withdraw 70% of the total withdrawal amount through Perfect Money and 30% through WebMoney. Let's assume that you’ve earned 500 USD and wish to withdraw this amount. You'll need to transfer 350 USD to your Perfect Money account and 150 USD to your WebMoney account.
You can withdraw funds from your account in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area. You may check the status of the transfer under Recent operations any time.
Just as with depositing funds, we cover transfer costs when it comes to withdrawing. Click here for more info.
At present, more than 98% of withdrawals via electronic payment systems are performed instantly. If the payment system accepts the withdrawal and processes it automatically, you will receive the money within seconds.