You can open your Exness forex trading accounts in just a few minutes. Read on to learn:
- How to open your first trading account
- How to choose an account type
- Useful tips on opening an account
We’ve created a step-by-step video guide for you that takes you through the account opening process.
Click to watch the video
Now that you know how to open trading accounts in your Personal Area, here’s a useful overview of our great range of account types. As an Exness.com client, you have a choice of 4 account types: Cent, Mini, Classic and ECN. Which one is right for you?
If you are new to forex trading, our Cent Account offers a lower risk environment and the chance to get started with a low minimum deposit of just USD 1. When you have a Cent account, you trade Cent Lots, which are 100 times smaller than Standard Lots.
- Although there’s no Demo version of our Cent Account, you can open a Mini, Classic or ECN Demo in your Personal Area.
- Your orders will be executed with Instant Execution.
- As with all our accounts, you can trade a wide range of popular currency pairs and metals.
Our Mini account is a great starter account if you are new to forex trading, as it gives you the opportunity to trade small lots and, like the Cent account, has a low minimum deposit of just USD 1.
- You can choose leverage from 1:2 to 1:Unlimited.
- Both Instant and Market execution are available.
- There’s a wide range of financial instruments available including forex pairs, metals and cryptocurrencies.
Our Classic Account is suited to more experienced traders as the minimum lot size is 0.1 lot and the minimum deposit is USD 2,000. As with our Mini Account, you can choose leverage from 1:2 up to 1:Unlimited.
- You can trade a wide range of trading instruments including forex currency pairs, metals and cryptocurrencies.
- Our Classic Account has the lowest spreads of any of our market maker accounts.
- Choose between Instant and Market execution.
Our ECN Account offers direct access to Interbank liquidity and gives you the opportunity to place orders within the spread. The minimum deposit for our ECN Account is just USD 300 .
- There is no limit on the number of positions that can be opened and you can trade a wide variety of currency pairs.
- Unlike our market maker accounts, a commission is charged when you trade on an ECN account.
- Your orders will be executed with Market Execution.
Want to know more about our account types? Click here to find out more.
Tip 1: When choosing your account currency, think about how easy it will be to make deposits and withdrawals. For example, if you plan to make deposits in USD, it would make sense for you to choose USD as your trading account currency. By doing that you’ll avoid currency conversions.
Tip 2: The leverage you choose during registration can be changed in your Personal Area. It also changes automatically depending on the amount of funds in your account.
Tip 3: Make sure you open a Demo account too, so that you can test your strategies and boost your skills in a risk-free environment.